Sunday 15 April 2012

Movie Tag!!!!!

 Ok here is a Fun Movie Tag!!!!!

The Rules-
1. You must acknowledge the person who tagged you.
2. Tell your three favourite movies, tell three random things about your favourite movies, and one thing you like to do while watching movies.

First of all thank you Emma for tagging me and I am sorry for not posting this in such a long time!

My favourite movies...

1. Despicable Me
2. The Hunger Games                                                                                                                        
3. The Lorax

1. In Despicable Me, my favourite minions are Jerry, Mark, Stewart, Bob and some other ones too.

2. In the Hunger Games, Katniss Everdeen gets an 11 rating for skill and training!

3. In the Lorax the word UNLESS is carved on stone...my version of the quote.....unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing will get better, it's never it's not...


While I watch movies I love drinking a special drink my mom makes!

Now I tag anyone who loves going to the movies!





No comments:

Post a Comment