Saturday 5 May 2012

Contest!!!

Hi there I decided to make a contest...a photo contest...but first my brother and sister need to decide what it will be. They decided the first topic will be.....reading.......based on American Girl's Read-a-Plooza.

The Rules-
1. No inapropriate photos or you may be disqualified.
2. If you have a blog, post the photo and give me a link in a comment. If that is not an option give me a link to a web album. There may be other ways to enter but I'll have to think about it.
3. The deadline is May 15th my birthday!!!!
4.  There will be 2 winners.

Updated!!!!
I forgot to say the picture must be related to American Girl, like a picture of American Girl Books or your dolls reading.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Haha, just noticed your update, whoops, some of the pictures I were thinking about didn't meet that, but my entry does!! And I noticed my entry is a day late, sooo sorry!! Here's my link anyway:
    http://somethingbeautifulag.blogspot.com/2012/05/entry-for-christinas-contest.html

    ReplyDelete