Thursday 12 July 2012

I'm sorry oopsie!

I am very sorry about the last few weeks, how they have gone by without posting :(
But I hope you forgive me.

Anyway big news wait I'll do that differently...

BIG NEWS!!!!!
Walmart is having a huge sale on our generation stuff aka stuff that is usually $90 is $10, i ordered a ton of stuff but most of it is for other people ;)
Anyway I've been away and then we went away again, so I didn't have anytime to post also I think I haven't been up to stuff it is in the mid 30s here so it is very hot and tiring. But this is what I've been up to.
1. I went to a cottage.
2. I went to a wedding.
3. I was invited to my friends cottage and went.
 Today I got back and I am extremely tired EXHAUSTED!!!

 

Do you like this picture I edited on my Ipod?

The Hint For Who's That Doll! Is She Is Wearing Blue!

What is happening in your life that's exciting? ;P

1 comment:

  1. Cute picture, I always love pictures that were taken outside!

    ReplyDelete