Monday 2 July 2012

New AG Stuff (Part 1)





Blogger isn't wanting to work with me so I will do this in parts, and Happy Canada Day, I had so much fun at a party last night!

 

    Everyone has probably attacked the AG website and drooled over the new items but I'm gonna post on them anyway. I'm also gonna talk about my thoughts about a few items. Also you may have noticed that I now have pages on my blog thanks to Emma and a little exploring in Blogger I figured it out. Thanks a lot Emma! :)

                                                              Sweet Savannah Dress
This is cute but the blueish shoes definitely aren't speaking to me though. And I think it would be even cuter with a bracelet.
Butterfly Twist Dress
I like the top half of the dress, the hairband and the boots but the skirt part with the tie isn't my thing.



1 comment:

  1. I really like the Sweet Savannah Dress! I'm really glad that you were able to add your tabs!

    ReplyDelete