Thursday 23 August 2012

Guest Post By Emma

  Hi! My name is Emma and I am from the blog called something beautiful. I am 13 years old and I love Jesus, reading, running, and, of course, blogging! I won the last contest, so here I am doing my first ever guest post! I guess I’ll show you some really cool pictures of a dragonfly that I captured a few days ago:


Download 001.JPG (496.8 KB)Download 002.JPG (509.0 KB)Download 004.JPG (496.8 KB)

     My favorite of these three, has to be the one looking straight down at it, I never realized the eyes of a dragonfly, I mean if you look at them, they're sky blue! While I was outside, I  also took a couple pictures of a flower. (Sorry, no bugs invovled. :D )

 Download 005.JPG (460.4 KB)Download 006.JPG (456.2 KB)


So that’s a tid-bit of what you would see on my blog, if you liked this post, my blog is at: http://somethingbeautifulag.blogspot.com/
-Emma :D
 
This is Emma from this blog, sorry about the pictures being side by side it wouldn't work any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment