Thursday 16 August 2012

I am not dead.

As the title says I am not dead, I have just simply not posted in a while we have been on vacation and I have been at camps. Anyway if you read karenmomofthreescraft.blogspot.ca you may have seen a post she did on doll stocking stuffers. You also may have seen the post she did on doll belts from a reader named Emma Christina, well that Emma Christina was me! YES IT WAS!!!
Ok now you may be thinking I'm lying but I'm not.

Anyway I am sorry about not posting and1am going to announce the winner of the photo contest and since I only received one entry which was from Emma she is the winner.

Emma I will be contacting you soon with details about your prize! I will keep her photo up on the photo contest page for all to see.

Now for the photo story contest well nobody seems to really be interested so if I don't receive an entry by next thurs. I will write the rest myself.

For the Doll Guess the hint is she has grey on too. It is pretty obvious now so let the guessing begin.

School starts for me in a while so I am getting ready.

I'll post soon.
Bye
Emma Christina


2 comments:

  1. Wow that is sort of funny, my name is Emma, and in Spanish, my name is Christina! So we sort of have the same name. :D

    ReplyDelete